EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
PROCESS & TIMELINE:
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Acceptance notices will be sent via email and hard copy.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child's name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
|2s/3s Class Application 2017-18||Infant/Toddler Class Application 2017-18|
|2017-18 Calendar (Infant/Toddler)||2017-18 Calendar (2s/3s)|
If you are interested in meeting with us and getting to know the school a bit better, we welcome you to schedule a tour with us!
November 30, December 6, 22.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour!